The official weigh-in for the UFC 150: Henderson vs Edgar 2 happened at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, USA last August 10, 2012.
A huge crowd filled the venue.
The main event of UFC 150 will be a lightweight title bout between Americans Benson “Smooth” Henderson and Frankie “The Answer” Edgar.
Both of them passed the limit for lightweight that is 155 pounds.
Watch the UFC 150 weigh in highlights and check the complete results:
Henderson and Edgar
- Benson Henderson (154.4) vs Frankie Edgar (154.6)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs Melvin Guillard (157.5*)
- Jake Shields (185) vs Ed Herman (185)
- Yushin Okami (185) vs Buddy Roberts (184)
- Justin Lawrence (145) vs Max Holloway (145)
- Dennis Bermudez (145) vs Tommy Hayden (144)
- Jared Hamman (184) vs Michael Kuiper (185)
- Ken Stone (135) vs Erik Perez (135)
- Dustin Pague (136) vs Chico Camus (135)
- Nik Lentz (145) vs Eiji Mitsuoka (145)
* Guillard failed to make weight so he will be fined a percentage of his purse. The bout will proceed as scheduled.